Grooming Brown Maltipoo

Grooming Brown Maltipoo

I have purchased several grooming videos because I really want to learn how to groom my two dogs. This video was the BEST by far. If I had found this video first, I certainly would not have wasted my time and money on the others! The "BASIC HAIRCUTS" video was actually fun to watch; every dog was so cute and watching them get their haircuts and trims was fascinating. Learning how to handle a dog the correct way during each grooming process was very clearly explained and very valuable. The demonstration throughout was clear and easy to follow. I really liked the manner and attitude of the instructor. It made me feel confident. This morning, I gave Baron his first haircut. He looks great. I most highly recommend this video!!!
Grooming Brown Maltipoo

Comments